He began practicing in 2019 and joined Junhou in October 2017. Before joining Junhou, he was legally employed in China Pacific Property Insurance Co., Ltd. Practice focuses on customs affairs, criminal and insurance litigation, and has accumulated rich professional experience and project organization and implementation experience in these fields.
Graduated from Guangdong Finance College
In 2019, he obtained the qualification of Chinese lawyer.
1. Acting for a crime of smuggling ordinary goods, the investigation stage was released on bail pending trial.
2. To assist in dealing with Qiu’s alleged smuggling of ordinary goods, the procuratorate will not prosecute.
3. To assist in handling the case of royalties in a certain group in Hong Kong, and to remove the criminal case of the investigating agency.
1. Acting China Railway Guoheng Company v. Hengsheng Company, Exhibition Company, the second instance of contract disputes, successfully let the second instance court rectify the exhibition company without the joint liability.
2. Acting Zeng and Yang on the credit and debt summary transfer contract disputes commercial arbitration, successfully obtained the transfer fee of more than 500,000 yuan.
3. Acting Zhang v. Gao, a case concerning the right to life, health, and body rights, succeeded in avoiding unreasonable compensation for Gao to avoid over-medical treatment.
1. Successfully changed the business for a company established in Hong Kong by a company in Hong Kong
2. Successfully completed liquidation for a number of foreign-invested companies